Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Good protection on my computer?

Here is what I have on my computer so far:



-COMODO Firewall Pro



-AVG 7.5



-Avast! Antivirus



-Windows Defender



-CCleaner



-Spybot - Search %26 Destroy



-Ad-Aware SE Personal



-Rambooster 2.0 (I know it's not protection, but I don't know what the heck it really does)



Is it good to have this many programs or should I subtract one or a few? What do I really need and what do I really NOT need?



Thanks!



Good protection on my computer?symantic



I have to disagree about getting Norton, everyone I know that knows what they're doing with computers hates it. I would get rid of either AVG or Avast, you really should have only 1 antivirus. If you are willing to pay for an antivirus, definitely go with kaspersky. Also, Rambooster isn't really necessary and probably slows down your computer more than it speeds it up.



You might also want to upgrade your Ad-Aware and possibly your Spybot to the latest versions.



Good protection on my computer?viruses



Howdy,



http://wiki.castlecops.com/Roll_your_own...
dump avast and avg go to comodo they have an excelent antivirus there also dump ramboost if you don't know how to properly use ccleaner i'd lose that too can remove needed programs. as far as norton it's a resource hog but if you want to spend the money go ahead the programs you have listed are free and work fine
the best thing to do i would say to buy norton anti security and delete all the ones you have. that way you have it all in one and not so many programs. hope this helps you



  • howdoidealwithmyboyfriendsdepr
  • car purchasing advice
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment