Friday, August 20, 2010

None of my programs work.?

Everytime I open programs like Trillian (for example) I get this error:



''The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000006). Click OK to terminate the application.''



This includes Itunes, which will not open and wishes me to send an error report.



I have Avast which took care of the Trojans and worms, and I have uninstalled and installed all progs (aka, itunes, trillian, slsk, etc.)



As for now I can go on the internet ''Just fine'' but as far as playing music, or burning/importing mp3/4's... and getting into trillian for chatter, no can do...



I've tried the command promt ''chkdsk /f'', etc...and none of it works...



Help is advised. Thanks.



None of my programs work.?free spyware remobal



dude , u have to reinstall the application



the exe file has been uninstalled .



reinstall the application



and this should solve your problem



None of my programs work.?kawasaki



iTunes for example. I un/installed it and when I try and open the program it still tells me



''iTunes has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.'' Report It


When I check the error report(aka, eventvwr), and I view the application (windows cannot access the file C:\Program Files\Quick Time\ QTSystem\Quick Time H264.qtx for one of the following reasons... Report It


(Continues) There is a problem with the network connection, the disk that the file is stored on, or the storage drivers installed on this computer; or the disk is missing. Windows closed the program Quick Time H264 because of this error. Report It


maybe it needs a higher version of other programs installed in your pc or you dont have all the other application it needed..
OMG!!! YOU'VE GOT A VIRUS!!!! O_O

No comments:

Post a Comment