Sunday, August 15, 2010

In my Computer I just download Avast Anti Virus and Installed it.?

But In the Security Center..It displays Virus PProtectrion Not Found..



Wat to du??



plz help



In my Computer I just download Avast Anti Virus and Installed it.?vista



If ur avast antivirus is running on system tray, then no problem. Security center only detects certain antivirus programs like norton, mcafee... who paid for MS. So don't worry about security center. Actually i removed security center from my pc. It can't detect nod32 %26 kaspersky.



In my Computer I just download Avast Anti Virus and Installed it.?antispyware



I've used Avast for years. It has always worked well for me with no conflicts with other programs. Try setting it up again. Maybe you have a conflict. Are you running another anti-virus program?



I had AVG years ago. I wasn't satisfied with it but I have forgotten why. Its probably pretty good though.



One thing you should always do is to create restore dates with the Restore package provided by Microsoft. Its quick and easy. This is an especially good idea to do before downloading and setting up new programs.



Always scan new downloads before installing them.



I use other free programs, also, to scan my computer for viruses, adware, tracking cookies, trojans, spyware, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment