Friday, August 20, 2010

I need a good internet security gurd?

i am willing to pay for them. i have some but i dont know which is good. ''Avast,Trend micro, Norton,AVG, McAfee.



i do not like to use a freeware as a virus gurd so tell me a paid versions name.



I need a good internet security gurd?norten



Well The best internet security suite would be Bitdefender followed by Zone Alarm and Kaspersky



http://internet-security-suite-review.to...



This link contains the detailed comparison and reviews of the suites tested.



I use individual softwares for security kaspersky being the anti virus ,counter spy being the anti spyware and comodo beind the firewall.



I need a good internet security gurd?panda



I would recommend Zone Alarm's Internet Security Suite program. It's many things all in one package.



You get their famous software firewall program, Zone Alarm, plus an anti-virus and anti-spyware program. Including also protection for IM chats.



On top of an excellent product, you also are allowed to install your Zone Alarm Internet Security Suite program on up to 3 different PCs for 1 low price.



After using Norton for years, I got rid of it as I can run Zone Alarm on 3 computers, all legit too.



Learn more about them here: http://www.zonealarm.com
Kaspersky



Norton
HEY ,hi dont worry ,there are many lists of av and software security if u like u can go for this

No comments:

Post a Comment