Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My computer is a nightware, software recommendations - PLEASE?

my registry and basically my whole machine has totally had it. can anyone recommend me some good free software to fix these problems? my pc is too slow!! even if the software has a trial so i can use it during the trial and not buy it? i don't trust random dodgy download sites, so any good, clean recommendations anyone?



ps. i use avast antivirus and spybot, but the new version of spybot is basically rubbish and never finds any errors to fix.



thanks



My computer is a nightware, software recommendations - PLEASE?virus protection



abexo registry cleaner



CCleaner (from file hippo)



My computer is a nightware, software recommendations - PLEASE?agv



The one and only sure way to keep your system up and running is dump windows... be it XP or Vista. none are up to standard..



Download any version of Linux, it is free, with all the software programs you will ever need, it is fast, and most important secure, and easy to learn.



Here is an example my wife of 69 years old, kept getting viruses, pop ups malware, and spyware. on her system all though she had Norton anti virus software running, that had to be paid for every year,



I got so feed up of reinstalling windows XP I installed Linux on her computer system, now she would never go back to windows ever again, she loves Linux. if a old lady of 69 can learn Linux so can you.. plus she has never had a virus since Linux was installed

No comments:

Post a Comment