Friday, August 20, 2010

I had xp already set up in my c drive, which was acting funny,?

and found a lot of trojans (which are deleted now) after running an avast antivirus scan. so, i had another xp installed in my f drive. so i have 2 xps in my computer, and i prefer to use the newer one in f drive. however, i'm unable to play sounds in the xp in f drive. when i go through the settings; it says it does not detect any audio hardware?!



but when i use the older xp in drive c, it has the same settings it used to have before, detecting my headphones and i can hear music and play sounds in it.



now the problem is that..i have downloaded a movie from Ares and i want to watch it.



but... if i watch using my newer Xp in drive f:, i cannot hear sounds, but only view the video.



and if i watch in my older xp in drive c:, it is showing some kind of error message in all players (some codec error), and im not able to watch the video but can hear the sound well.



i have tried, winamp, win media player version 9..etc.



what do i do?



I had xp already set up in my c drive, which was acting funny,?hijack this



I've no doubt your problem is drivers check what your sound card is and download the drivers for it then install them on the side that's not working you can get drivers for may devices here http://members.driverguide.com/ums/index...



they'll want you to register but it's free



Xp does have some driver but it doesn't have them all

No comments:

Post a Comment