Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Two questions:I want to install Avast...should I uninstall Grisoft AV first?

Second question...I think I might have picked synchost virus. How do I tell for sure...Windows Defender and Grisoft AV don't indicate that.



Two questions:I want to install Avast...should I uninstall Grisoft AV first?virus scan



Yes, different Anti virus software will not work well against each other. Remove the old anti-virus software first before you install the new software.



Two questions:I want to install Avast...should I uninstall Grisoft AV first?anti virus scan



question one:



yes, you must uninstall grisoft, because if two antivirus working at the same time, it will conflict, and will slow down your computer (even causing system crash)



question two:



you have to update your antivirus and firewall with the lastest definitions (you can download it from their official site) i'm currently using mc afee enterprise, and updated my definition just one month ago, and it saves my computer from a dangerous viruses (such as brontox)



hope this helps!!!! and good luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment