Friday, August 20, 2010

Right! I dont know whats happened..?

Okay, heres the deal, my internet became verry slow and my msn took forever to sign in right, so i deleted host files, and it became dead fast again, but the problem is, i keep getting error codes, MSN keeps closing down automatically when i open mozilla firefox, even when i dont open mozilla firefox it still closes, so i have to use windows old messenger. Then when i tried to go on mozilla firefox it said DWWIN.exe memory could not be 'written' so i clicked ok, right clicked mozilla, started in safe mode and it worked. But on my dads user account, i cant see any icons, so for example, on 'my documents' it should show a folder after you open it, well there was no folder there whatsoever, just blank. okay, what im trying to say is, its clearly my computer looks messed, even avast! said it couldnt install update because there wasent enough storage, i dont know about system restore.. i mean, would i still be connected to internet, and i dont have my XP installation disk? Please help.



Right! I dont know whats happened..?nortan antivirus



After reading and rereading your question i find that this snipit might be the most revealing of anything you have written.



''even avast! said it couldnt install update because there wasent enough storage,''



I think your problem might be; you have just run out of HD space! You could go to your add/remove program and remove programs that you haven't used or don't need anymore. That might be sufficient to open up enough hd space. I would certainly be considering a bigger HD, if this is in fact the problem!



Right! I dont know whats happened..?nortonantivirus



ughh...go buy a new compy and throw that one out a window! lol it sounds very infected...
Have you tried creating another user account on your computer. Maybe the profile(s) you are using are corrupt.

No comments:

Post a Comment