Friday, August 20, 2010

Redirection Malware to V3.m-feed.com?

Hello, I think my computer got infected with a malware that redirects to websites whenever I click one of the search results from Yahoo or Google. It redirects it to v3.m-feed.com, then to another site. I tried cleaning it with the latest definitions of Symantec Antivirus, Avast, Ad-aware, Spybot S%26D, I restored original browser settings, but the problem is still there. It happens only with IE7, and not with Firefox. I need IE7 for some of the programs I am using. Anyone experiencing the same problem? How did you fix it?



Redirection Malware to V3.m-feed.com?norton 2008



Sounds like IE was hijacked and it will spread. If this is very recent, with minor problems so far, try turning your system restore off, update your antivirus/ antispyware (do not run them), then go into safe mode by rebooting and continually pressing f8. Use your arrows to choose safe mode and enter. run your security, DELETE FOUND ENTRIES AND REBOOT NORMALLY . PROBLEM STILL PERSIST YOUR REGISTRY IS INFECTED AND IT'S A LONG PROCESS TO GET RID OF IT ALL, EASIER TO BACKUP AND REINSTALL OS. DO NOT CLICK ON ANY OF THE SECURITY ALERTS!



  • howdoidealwithmyboyfriendsdepr
  • car purchasing advice
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment