Friday, August 20, 2010

Is Anti Spyware is REALLY necessary if I use Firefox with NoScript add-on?

I am using free AVAST antivirus for home computer.



Using Firefox with NoScript add-on should also blocks Java, JavaScript, and other malicious codes from the sites I don't trust, including Spyware



So, is Anti Spyware is really necessary then?



Is Anti Spyware is REALLY necessary if I use Firefox with NoScript add-on?liveupdate



Firefox has flaws like any other browser does. Same for noscript. There's a reason why you get updates now and then for both. They are patching holes. So I would have Anti Spyware as a precaution. After all, these days it can't hurt and may help.



Is Anti Spyware is REALLY necessary if I use Firefox with NoScript add-on?nortin



With Windows, yes - you need a full protection suite.

No comments:

Post a Comment