Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I recently had on my laptop avast,adawre,pctools the pctools stopped working so i took it off am i s

online with the one's i have on now please help i would be very grateful



I recently had on my laptop avast,adawre,pctools the pctools stopped working so i took it off am i safe to go?noton



sounds ok but i would also suggest spybot search and destroy



http://www.safer-networking.org/en/downl...



I recently had on my laptop avast,adawre,pctools the pctools stopped working so i took it off am i safe to go?stinger



I got a free laptop from this site, I highly recommend it!
wow too much of this stuff will slow your PC/Laptop down. All this spyware and adaware in my opinion is not needed. I personaly believe that having one Antivirus software which automatically updates like McAfee, Norton, AVG etc and Windows Firewall with SP2 turned on should be enough. But I would suggest using either the latest firefox or internet explorer to block the unwanted popups. Having anything else will just be doing the same job but takes too much CPU and boot time.



I am an I.T engineer and spend a lot of time removing un needed software from peoples PC's becausing it is the cause of slow performances.



So to answer your question. Yes. you will be safe to go not having PCTools on your PC.

No comments:

Post a Comment