Friday, August 20, 2010

Please help me, my computer is infected!?

- it prevents me from logging in to yahoo messenger



- it prevents me from viewing hidden files and folders (it always set the option back to ''do not show hidden files'' no matter how many times i alter it)



- double clicking disk drives will open in a new window, even if I change the settings.



I tried Avast, NOD32, SpyBot Search and Destroy buy none succeeded in detecting the virus causing this.



I earlier formatted my main partition and everthing was back to normal but I accessed my Back Up Partition (same hard disk)



and the above symptoms happened again.



Please help me, my computer is infected!?malware



You missing 1 step after you reformatted your main partition. The step you missing is to scan your Backup Partition fefore you access it. The virus still there. You need to clean that partition before you access it. Built the main partition with full protection, scan and clean your backup from virus before accessing it.



Seems that you need to reformat your main partition again but don't do that mistake again. Good Luck.



...*



Please help me, my computer is infected!?norton 360



download norton antivirus free from download.com
are you the admin of the computer? if not, then you are probably blocked from accessing yahoo messenger and viewing hidden files and folders.
Hello Dear

No comments:

Post a Comment