Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I remove the below adware or spyware from my internet explorer ??...?

My home page which is yahoo.com upon startup of internet explorer it redirects to this: http://securitypills.com/ sight...which is spyware page trying to say my computer is infected and need to purchase their product....



also in my internet options the backup default is http://ie.redirect.hp.com/svs/rdr?TYPE=3... which I can't get to remove as well....



I have used at least 6-8 different spyware and adware programs (AVAST prof., Superspyware, Ad-Aware-07, CCleaner, Internet eraser, traceless, and others..) and none have removed problem override from the internet explorer programs...in addition to my boot up process taking about 5-10 minutes on startup...I manually try to remove them by internet options but they just come right back...



any help



How do I remove the below adware or spyware from my internet explorer ??...?spyware



Sadly, your browser has been hijacked and it is near to impossible to get rid of the darn pest unless you reformat. So back up your hard drive and insert your boot up disk. You will be given an option to reformat, which as you know will wipe clean your hard drive but that is your only option at this point. Once that's done, download a reliable anti-spyware program. BE sure to keep it up to date and also be sure that your windows update software is functioning properly.



How do I remove the below adware or spyware from my internet explorer ??...?virus scan



http://fix-computer-problem.com/hijacker...



try manual removal instructions

No comments:

Post a Comment