Sunday, August 15, 2010

How do I re-register with Avast! Anti Virus? I have a new key but am unsure of what to do next.?

My subscription ends shortly.



How do I re-register with Avast! Anti Virus? I have a new key but am unsure of what to do next.?adware remover



I have posted you a step by step video from Avast Petunia, its very simple.



How do I re-register with Avast! Anti Virus? I have a new key but am unsure of what to do next.?antivirus protection



when you start avast,u see a splash screen which checks your systems memory



right beside it is a button labled as register.



click on it and follow the instructions.



u can also go to alwil.com to register
yes start avast and click the little key on the right..this will bring up a little splash screen this is where you paste the new key then click ok and thats it your done
Right click the avast! "a-ball" %26gt; Start avast! %26gt; registration

No comments:

Post a Comment