Friday, August 20, 2010

I Can't Install Anything Due To Virus?

Yesterday (or two days ago) I log on my computer to find some info on a certain stuff. I realize that my computer is flooded with virus! And even a couple of Trojans too (I'm not so knowledgeable about Trojans, because I have never had one before).



I have no idea what's going on, because I don't remember doing anything that made my computer this way. Most of it is fix (or the constant popups, and a couple of files), because I scan it with AVG, and uninstall programs that I never downloaded before, but I know it's still there.



Recently I decided to download Avast!, which a website recommended me to do so. I already have AVG, but I want anther virus software to keep this computer protected. In fact, I tried in numerous attempts to download other virus softwares, but fail (and I know it's the virus, because I have never had this problem with my Window XP before). There's no error message - the installation window just close down suddenly. Is there anything I can do?



I Can't Install Anything Due To Virus?network security



Try doing a system restore, it may help



I Can't Install Anything Due To Virus?norton internet security



Running more than one antivirus product actively is not recommended. It can cause conflicts, flag each other's files as malware, and is an unnecessary system drain.

No comments:

Post a Comment