Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I load an anti virus in my computer?

My computer does not load an anti virus program of any sort. I'm worried because my pc may contact a very harmful virus and I cannot do anything except to wait for my pc to breakdown. Please help.



I tried to remove a very insistent spyware program that sells it, and because I didn't want to buy, I tried to remove it again and again. And to remove I even borrowed an anti virus program just to sack it. Can this be the reason for my problem about not being able to load an anti virus program or software? By the way, so as not to incur possible damage for contrasting anti virus software I removed my free Avast 4 program. What do I do?



How can I load an anti virus in my computer?moto guzzi



try to restore your PC before you downloaded that persistent spyware. If you cant do that, look for the file of that spyware in your program files or in add/remove program in your control panel. When you are able to locate it, delete it and restart your PC and try downloading an anti virus. If still doesnt work... then make a back up copy of all your files and reinstall your PC.



How can I load an anti virus in my computer?norton internet security 2008



This is actually a thank you message for having an interest in my problem. Report It


If I were you, I'd first try and do an online virus scan



http://security.symantec.com/sscv6/defau...



If nothing else, it will be buy me some peace of mind.



After that, I'd try and download a good uninstall program that will help get all the junk that I installed off my PC's registry. Only after that install a good free anti-virus program like AVG anti-virus or something.
Maybe try hijack this, a software which shows unwelcome programs; Then you can remove them (be careful not to remove required programs). Also try ccleaner to help clean things (again care is required)...

No comments:

Post a Comment