Friday, August 20, 2010

I need help in my computer.?

After I surf the net and i scan using norton spyware scan and spybot search and destroy, i always get viruses like statcounter, zedo and webtrends live. I tried scanning it with avast and avg but they cant detect the virus. How can i fix my computer?



I need help in my computer.?nortan



Avast and AVG can't detect them because they aren't viruses, they are pieces of information that websites store on your computer called ''cookies'' so they can track how many times you have visited their site etc. Some people feel that websites have no right to see how many times they swing by so software like Spybot S%26D give you the option of deleting them. Don't worry about it, it's not a big deal.



I need help in my computer.?noton



If you have tried you best and still cannot solve the problems, please contact the computer seller and let him solve the problems.
Spyware, not viruses. Maybe not a big cause for concern, but...



Do you use the immunize function on Spybot? Give it a try.
download this free removal tool from microsoft



malicious removal tool



http://www.softwarepatch.com/windows/mic...



cyz ^_^
your looking at spyware, not a virus. Also look at how they are found, most of them may be tracing cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment