Friday, August 20, 2010

Not all images showing on Internet Explorer...?

For some reason not all images are showing on this laptop I鈥檓 trying to sort out.



I even took off McAfee and replaced it with Avast, but the problem remains the same....



I'm out of ideas as I've tried most web found solutions...



(The Laptop is a Dell)



Here is a screen shot of a yahoo welcome page, as you can see, some are showing but some are not.... and the same with other web sites....



http://www.visualizenorth.com/1.jpg



Help please, as many solutions as possible!!!!!



Not all images showing on Internet Explorer...?internet security



have you upgraded to explorer7?



It makes some security changes.



I had problems after upgrading and had to make some changes, even changibg my browser did not help once I had installed 7.



Not all images showing on Internet Explorer...?network security



Go to tools-internet options (in internet explorer), and select the advanced tab. Press the restore advanced settings button.



Sometimes this can fix it.



Edit: hey nice avatar!
Mozilla Firefox is SO much better.



I've never had any problems with it.



And I have a Dell too.
maybe the internets being slow, or it could be some particular websites

No comments:

Post a Comment