Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I get my 8GB everon flash drive to become readable again?

The computer can recognize that a flash has been plugged in but it fails to be read, possible cause is the folder I put in my flash some how became modified after some time. It started registering an enormous size when i scrowed the mouse pointer over the same folder (54GB) instead of some hundreds of MB or a GB then the description line had some foreign characters that I didn't understand. I suspected the folder. Tried to delete but it wouldn't, tried using avast chest but also failed then eventually everything just went and that was the end of my flash from being read, it changed its manufacturer's name from ''Generic USB device'' to ''RICHIP F203NO.02'' and the light wouldn't go on any more. I have been trying to download software to correct this problem but up until now its all in vein. If you guys can commend something very useful to my detailed problem, I would greatly appreciate it.



How do I get my 8GB everon flash drive to become readable again?norton antivirus 2007



Try to format the drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment