Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Which is a better virus scanner - Avast Home or McAfee Enterprise?

I have a copy of each - I want to know which one I should use on my personal computer.



Which is a better virus scanner - Avast Home or McAfee Enterprise?norton antivirus



in my opinion i think avast is one of the very best virus scanners on the go at the moment, i have used it for 2 years and it has always worked well, much better than avg etc



Which is a better virus scanner - Avast Home or McAfee Enterprise?security



Let's look at them both:



Avast Cons:



Laggs up your computer a little.



Talks to you (really annoying).



Not all that great.



McAfee Cons:



Simply sox.



I think AVG is better then them both, but I'd stick with Avast if you don't want AVG Free.
i would not go with either one they dont catch them all you might want to try norton 2001 it is the best.
McAfee messed my computer up... It is terrible.. I wouldnt recommend it to anyone..
McAfee Enterprise i got n i think its gud...
this is the ranking from http://propcaid.com/



Top Ten Anti-Virus Programs



1. Northon Aniti Virus



2. Nod 32



3. Zone Alarm Internet Security Suite



4. Panda Antivirus



5. AVG Antivirus



6. Bit Defender



7. Avast Antivirus



8. Normon Antivirus



9. Trend Micro Pc-Cillin
I never like Mcafee. Got a virus with it. Now I use AVG, which is free and works well. Avast is also free and talk is it's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment