Friday, August 20, 2010

Help with pc lag and stutter when play music videos on my hard drive or off youtube every 30sec it l

when i disable wifi videos ,music,game play fine unless i open some thing else will playing it will stutter will opening program when online it stutters i i Brock down and formated my hard drive and reinstalled windows xp pro and it still dose it i backed up my music and videos on cd and put them back on my pc i run spybot and avast anti virus my pc is running at 50to60% cpu board and chip temp is good this started about 9 weeks ago i have a asus a8n-sli mother board 3200 AMD pci-express nvidia geforce 6200 768 mb ram windows firewall can u please help me i hate the lag



Help with pc lag and stutter when play music videos on my hard drive or off youtube every 30sec it last 1-5?norton



Add more ram / memory



Help with pc lag and stutter when play music videos on my hard drive or off youtube every 30sec it last 1-5?spyware remover



I think I need different info but.... w/ what I got from you:



sounds like youtube is just ''buffering'' the video



sounds like the internet is slow(ish)



DAP make a ''video download Accelerator''



try it should help.



- Is the lag only during youtube?



- ?Cpu %? mine is often below 10....? and it is much smaller than your CPU.? what is running that cause the 50-60%??



- K over all System Performance-



google %26 use the apps (trial is ok just remove when your done w/ it.!) %26 many can be found @ download.com



-System Mechanic



-disk keeper lite



-windows updates



-xp lite



good luck Next time Might try more specific info.

No comments:

Post a Comment