Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Which is the best.....avg or avast? also for resources.?

Neither program has a very high virus detection rate. Expect them to not detect about 10% of all viruses. Some paid solutions such as Kaspersky miss less than one half of one percent.



That being said I use Avast (you can't beat the price). And it uses about 15 to 18 mb on my comp.



Which is the best.....avg or avast? also for resources.?nortonantivirus



I use AVG, what's avast anyways?



Which is the best.....avg or avast? also for resources.?spyware



AVG for sure. It is faster, doesn't take much resources and virus definitions updation process is also easy. Moreover, you get a free version of AVG also.
stay away from avast...it actually ended up locking out something in my setup and I could not even turn computer back on....ended up losing EVERYTHING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment